A Senior Marketing Advisor Without the Overhead
A fractional Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) is a viable route to consider when you know you need dedicated marketing guidance and leadership, but you’re not quite ready to dedicate the resources to cover that expense.
Fractional CMOs are a cost-effective means of having expert marketing leadership on your team without the full-time overhead costs associated with hiring a top-level executive. A Fractional Chief Marketing Officer will ensure:
- Increased value for your business and its stakeholders
- Sales and revenue goals are met or exceeded
- Leadership, direction, execution and measurement of integrated tactics and initiatives
- An integrated marketing strategy that is aligned with your business goals and objectives
At MarketBurst, we realize that having the representation and support of a Chief Marketing Officer can be invaluable to your business. Having the expertise on hand to oversee the development of an effective and integrated brand, communication and marketing strategy can mean the difference in the level of your business success.
Many companies try to keep their work internal, hiring staff to fill specialized positions, such as marketing management. This is advantageous with larger companies needing to keep tight controls over their workflow.
But internalizing marketing activities doesn’t always pay off. Specialized marketing firms have a much wider range of capabilities that, in many cases can perform more efficient work at a lower overall cost.
- Increase expertise without adding office space, computers or insurance benefits
- Improve focus by putting energy into your organization’s core competencies
- Complete integration and a consistent look and feel across your messaging
- Ramp up or down your staff as business fluctuates
- Access a tested team of specialists & partners that often times are lower cost than adding positions in-house
- Expertise in numerous analysis, campaign and reporting tools that prove effectiveness & reduce ramp up to ROI
By outsourcing to Marketburst you get the skills of a marketing department if you don’t have one, or creative and strategic horsepower if you do.