Brice is an experienced writer with pronounced skills in proofreading, persuasive argumentation, and in-depth analysis. He is practiced in systems analysis and operational efficiency and has the ability to communicate on various levels with corporate clients, media clients, managers, and recruiters.
Brice was a business and marketing intern for CR Partners. There, he supported legal and debt settlement negotiations departments to revise and maintain legal case management systems, provide database support and handle customer direct mail. His duties also included: Reviewing and assigning legal documents, customer service invoice calls, creating Excel data entry documents and managing mailing output.
Education & Certifications
- BA, Marketing (in progress), Stephen F. Austin State University
- School of Honors
- Certificate Expertise in Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Marketing Intern for CR Partners
- President and Founder of the First Amendment Club
- Community service chair and scholarship chair of the Kappa Sigma Fraternity Nu Tau chapter
- Eagle Scout with Boy Scouts of America