Launch your products to market
Product marketing differs from marketing communication in that it helps to bringing a product to market. This may include developing the product’s positioning and messaging, ensuring salespeople have the tools and mechanisms to sell the product and assures that customers understand it’s benefits. Product marketing also supports driving demand and usage.
At MarketBurst, we take the time to understand your products, objectives, sales channel and strategy. We regularly conduct audits of your sales tools and gaps, then follow up with processes and templates to meet the needs of your sales team.
We provide support in developing:
- The go-to-market strategy and project management of the launch process
- Competitive intelligence and customer pain-point assessment
- Product messaging and product positioning
- Primary and secondary market research
- Develop adoption and success metrics
- Create product roadmaps that assure products remain relevant as the market evolves
We have experience coordinating almost every team inside of an organization to assure alignment for launch content, including everything from demo decks to product screenshots, pricing, sales materials, blog content, landing pages and website updates.